Thursday, June 04, 2009

The Foxiness of the Foxy Megan Fox

I've discovered a profound respect for Megan Fox.

OK. The obvious: she's hot. And that's the perfect word: hot. Hot connotes a beauty that is not subtle. It is evident in every aspect. Facial features are striking in a slightly severe way. Bodies are skinny except for the chest. Sexuality is blatant. This is Megan Fox. She's hot. Not the look I go for, but that's not what we're talking about here.

I respect her, and here's why. When Transformers came out, the internet was ablaze with her hotness. Who is this Megan Fox? People couldn't get enough. Transformers came out nearly two years ago. An eternity on the blogosphere. But she still remains the hottest. No one has replaced her.

This came out in a discussion with my roommate when he asked who the girl in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen preview is. As I began explaining, I realized really what she has accomplished.

Now, I'm not looking through People Magazine every day, but my perception is that she carefully regulates the amount of exposure she has. No tales of wild partying or drunken, public incidents. Not even something as innocent and seemingly prerequisite as bikini photos on vacation. Photos are from magazine spreads and current sets only.

And suddenly it dawned on me what she's done. She's been able to maintain an aura of mystery. She is letting her films be where admirers can define her personality. And see her.

So kudos to you, Megan Fox. May your reign be long and successful.

2 comments:

Tracy Lee V said...

I disagree with this blog on so many levels, most of which we've discussed (disagree is most definitely an understatement. Raging disapproval is closer). But let it be said publicly, 1.) Megan Fox has no mystery. At ALL. She is blatant about everything. EVERYTHING. The descriptions of her relationship with Brian Austin Green (?! REALLY?!) on the internet are messed up. She's messed up, which automatically makes her less attractive in reasonable people's eyes. Which apparently does not include you, or most men. Unfortunate. 2.) I've always thought I was hot, but I'm not according to your description. I, personally, am offended by the lack of my qualities in your hotness description. I'm a hottie, hottie hot girl. Yes, that's right. I said it.

Tracy Lee V said...

Also, why is it that you get to publish this TRASH on Megan Fox, and my overly articulate non-sex goddess worshipping blog got booted off Blogger for the SECOND TIME because Blogger thinks it's SPAM??? Totally unfair. Sniff.